The test equipment is first and foremost developed to meet the need to test cyclic atmospheric corrosion with good control accuracy.
For normal test conditions above room temperature, a regulatory accuracy is better, for the relative humidity ± 3% RH and for the temperature accuracy ± 0.6 ° C, in sections with constant conditions.
50 different pre-programmed tests are possible to store in the built-in controller.
The test cycles are prepared in a standard PC and transmitted to the controller with a USB-RS485 interface adapter.
”Rain solution” is automatically mixed by the test equipment itself.
A logger software on a computer can, with an Ethernet connection to the cabinet,
provide current driving data, as well as stored data that can also be provided as Excel files.
The maintenance needs of the test equipment are very low.
Climate and drying conditions are uniquely uniform across the test area of 2 m2.
A corrosion test equipment developed to be able to perform cyclic corrosion tests such as all standard Volvo test standards as well as the new Volvo-Ford test. The equipment is also easy to program for other types of exposure cycles. In this model, cooling part as well as salt rain are included.
A corrosion test equipment developed to be able to perform cyclic corrosion tests such as all standard Volvo test standards as well as the new Volvo / Ford test, the new VDA 233-102 test, as well as the ECC1 test from Renault Automotive. In this model, the freezer section and salt mist as well as salt rain are included.
The TC 210 chamber includes:
- Separate cooling section which gives a temperature around 0 ° C.
The TC 220 chamber includes:
- Separate freezer and refrigerator which gives a temperature down to -18 ° C.
- Customized heat exchanger parts in the exposure chamber.
- Salt mist system according to ISO 9227.
- Scrubber for purification of used air in the chamber.
- Blowing air to get rid of salt mist.
- Automatic flushing step in the chamber for the machine parts.
- In-line heaters to maintain the correct temperature when using salt mist.